NEW ZEALAND STUDENTS!
If you’re a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident, over the age of 18, InternChina is offering the chance to apply for a 4-12 week internship with 10 hours of Chinese Mandarin Language Classes with our Zhuhai Branch in parallel to your PMSA-funding application. There is no obligation to pay any fees or sign our booking form until you have received notice of the outcome of your application to Education New Zealand. If you don’t get the funding, you don’t have to come. It’s as simple as that! This conforms to our student-focused and transparent approach.
Applicants will need to meet PMSA criteria.
Apply to InternChina and work with our team to prepare your perfect internship opportunity
Apply to Education New Zealand before 30th March for funding to cover your programme, flights, visa and living allowance (details below)
PMSA Application Deadline: 30th March 2020.
If successful, complete our booking form to confirm your internship and work with our team to prepare everything you need for your programme with us!
Our pricing is:
- Programme Fee: $3,095 NZD (includes 10 hours of language classes)
- Accommodation: $200 Per Week (Private Room in shared apartment or Homestay with local family)
*Please note, a $300 NZD deposit will be added onto all programmes upon booking form being signed. This is a refundable deposit to cover no-shows and/or any damage incurred to accommodation.
Throughout your time in Zhuhai, China, you’ll be supported by InternChina’s friendly and experienced on-site team. Support will include pick-up and orientation, 24-hour emergency assistance, and opportunities to join a range of ongoing events, trips and activities. Because your internship placement will be funded by the Education New Zealand administered PMSA programme, all you need to worry about is making the most of the experience.
What’s Included in the Programme Fees?
- Support before, during and after your programme
- Arrangement of full-time internship with one of our partner host companies
- 10 hours of group or one to one Chinese lessons (to be taken during evenings and weekends)
- Medical and travel insurance
- Visa application letter and support during this process
- Registration with local police station (legal requirement in China)
- Welcome package including SIM-card, T-Shirt & useful info prepared by our team
- Orientation presentation
- Personal introduction to your host company
- 24/7 emergency contact person
- Option to join regular trips & events
- Access to our exclusive alumni network
What can the PMSA Scholarship Cover?*
- Our Programme Fees
- Accommodation & Living Allowance
- Return flights
*Details may change. Please review Education New Zealand’s website for the latest information.
We are looking for people with a genuine interest in China who are dedicated to their studies and future career goals.
Please click on the button below to find out more about this wonderful destination