Applications for the InternChina Generation UK are now open!
Deadline to apply 23:59pm 13th January 2020.
For all of our Generation UK funded programmes, there is a strict eligibility criteria each applicant will need to meet in order to be considered for the funding.
Eligibility criteria for the Generation UK funding:
- Currently enrolled or graduated from a UK university within the last year.
- Have achieved, or be on track to achieve, a 2:1 degree. Students in their first year of study are not able apply until they’ve completed their first full academic year.
- Have received either a grant or a certain level of loan from students finance, all defined here.
- Be a UK passport holder if studying in England or Wales.
- Be a UK or EU passport holder if studying in Scotland.
- Be a UK or Irish passport holder if studying in Northern Ireland.
- Be at least 18 years old.
We will also be accepting applicants studying for a higher education qualification at FE colleges in Northern Ireland. These colleges include:
- Belfast Metropolitan College
- CAFRE (College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise)
- North West Regional College
- Northern Regional College
- South Eastern Regional College
- South West College
- Southern Regional College
Don’t worry if you don’t have all of the documents needed to confirm your eligibility to start with, as we can add these in at a later date.
Not sure about a certain aspect of taking part or the programme? Check out our FAQs page for lots more information!
Please complete the form below to be considered for one of the funded places.
British Council will use the information that you are providing in connection with processing your application. The legal basis for processing your information is in agreement with our terms and conditions of application (contract). We may need to pass this information on to the following partners; InternChina for application processing.
British Council complies with data protection law in the UK and laws in other countries that meet internationally accepted standards. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
For detailed information, please refer to the privacy section of our website, www.britishcouncil.org/privacy or contact your local British Council office.
We will keep your information in line with our retention policies from the time of collection.