This NGO is a public-spirited environmental organisation supporting sustainable development of rural communities and nature conservation. They are based in the mountains of Southwest China.
The organisation used to be a separate branch of the World Wide Fund (WWF) and they have connections with large NGOs, local tourism & government offices.
Number of Staff: 5
- Assist ongoing and new, exciting wetland projects
- Gain Digital Content from Volunteer Activities & get involved with activities
- Promote rural community projects
- General Marketing related responsibilities, potential to create written documents/pamphlets
- Social Media Marketing, updating different platforms
- Educate students about the environment, nature and biology using English
- Assist local staff with certain English based language requirements
- Other tasks depending on current projects
Please note this is an outline of potential projects, the internship is not set to these and will adjust according to requirements at the time.
- Good communication skills
- A resourceful mind
- Experience or interest in environmental and wildlife conservation projects
- Basic Chinese is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Photoshop skills