PAID PLACEMENTS IN TAIPEI!
InternChina are proud to have partnered with Swinburne University of Technology to deliver an exciting 6 or 12 month paid internship in Taipei, Taiwan as part of the Professional Placements Program
Applications must be received by Sunday 9th June 2019
Internships begin August 5th (may arrive earlier)
Students will have the opportunity to apply to be part of a paid internship program in Taipei, Taiwan. The placements will consist of 6 or 12 month internships the latter taking place with two different companies. Our Taipei branch staff will work with you to discuss the various opportunities and support you with both the application and interview process. Successful students will receive a predeparture webinar and be supported by our in-country team from the point of arrival in Taipei.
Accommodation must be independently sourced and is not included in the program fees. A reputable accommodation provider will be recommended and support from our branch staff will be provided.
Language of instruction:
- Be a local or international undergraduate student enrolled in a standard three- or four-year Media and Comms degree program
- Have a weighted course average of 60.0% or higher
- Have completed a minimum of 12 units/150 credit points in your degree and have a minimum of 3 units/37.5 credit points remaining at the completion of the placement.
What’s Included in the Program?
- Pre-departure support
- Visa processing
- Comprehensive travel & health insurance
- 12 month paid internship
- Fully flexible start dates
- Support to source quality accommodation within budget
- Full orientation upon arrival
- Required police registration for all participants
- Access to ongoing, optional InternChina group trips & activities
- Ongoing support and 24-hour emergency support
What’s not Included?
- Day to day living expenses
- Any vaccinations/inoculations recommended by your doctor
Any other costs incurred that aren’t specifically mentioned as being included in the program
Don’t forget to register with Smart Traveller before you depart. If you wish to find out more about extending the duration of your placement at extra cost, please make a note in the application form. If you have an up to date CV, please attach this at the bottom of the form.
Please complete the internship placement form below and we look forward to hearing from you.
If you have questions or would like to discuss specific internships with us, please email Ali Hashemi – email@example.com. Ali is based in our Manchester office and will be happy to chat to you about the programme by email or on the phone.